I could have kissed you under cherry blossoms, pale petals drifting down like the trees wanted to pretend they could be snowclouds.
I could have kissed you in the rain, drenched to our bones and not even caring that the skies opened up above us and tried to wash us out.
I could have kissed you in a clearing in the most secluded woods, with just the sound of wind rustling through the leaves and a few voyeuristic finches peeping at us.
Instead, I kissed you in the parking lot of a Waffle House, just shy of 2 a.m. in the middle of a hectic week, with our waitress grinning at us from the other side of the window, because, honestly, how could I not?
“The 7 modern sins: politics without principles, pleasures without conscience, wealth without work, knowledge without character, industry without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice.”—Canon Frederic Donaldson (via devface) (via upsider) (via jessicachu)
1. I quit my job and moved into my parents’ house to take care of my mother when she was diagnosed with cancer. He didn’t have a car, so I drove him everywhere (including to and from work every day). One morning, when I didn’t wake up immediately, he actually asked my frail, sick mother to drive him to work, 30 minutes away.
2. The first time I walked into the room with lingerie on (the works — fish nets, garters, stilettos, everything) to fulfill another one of his fantasies, he happened to be on the phone with his mother. He made me wait five full minutes while he continued to complain about me on the phone with her.
3. His family controlled everything he did, and they all live in Texas… We live in Seattle. Nothing worse than dating a pussy.
I submitted my own, but just in case they don’t go up! :
1. We had a rough patch after Thanksgiving and I didn’t see him for a few weeks. During this time he had a threesome with his ex (whom we worked with) and her best friend (same there). He lied to me about it for weeks and then on the eve of Christmas Eve he admitted the truth.
2. That same ex became a stripper, moved into our apartment complex and he expected me to help her move in and befriend her. And her best friend who moved in with her.
3. After we broke up, I came back to the apartment and opened some mail. What looked like photos I had sent to me from my phone turned out to be pictures of said ex, with another girl, in her underwear.
One of my favorite things on a slow, home-day is when I lay down on my stomach in bed and one of my kitties curls up between my legs. Currently, I’m feline-paralyzed. I want more water, but who can move such a cute, warm and comfy spectacle? Cats = adult stuffed animals. They help me sleep like a baby, when I do.
Last night I had a dream about an ex’s ex. I was serving her and her…ex @ my current place of residence. So I served my ex’s ex with her ex and woke up to one of my exes. Is it exes? I’m confused. I have a weird mind.
I say T.G.I. S-U-N-D...oh shit it's only Thursday.
I’ve been working every day @ 6 a.m. and though I kind of hate worrying if I’ll open the store well or run out of something or over sleep, I’m enjoying the feeling of responsibility. I have a key. They leave me alone with money and keys and responsibilities. I can set stuff up MY way and make food the way I want it… Haha, I can’t help it I’m an OCD kitchen girl.
However, I’ve been neglecting all internet communication. Last night I just played Dr. Mario all night with Brad.
“my kind of girl
is a little rough
makes her feel
and it never
together. Yet at
the same time
it’s always just a
little bit off.
afraid to be a bit
of a bad girl or a